Sunday, September 6, 2009

limited

This is a common theme of mine. I seem to go easily from being convinced that most anything is possible, to not quite sure how to write a syllabus. I'm pretty sure that I know how to write the syllabus, and have taught a parallel course many times. So, I'm not sure why I'm stuck on it. I've been home for 4 hours and have not yet written any new words on the page.

I managed to miss talking to Nitzan -- he's on the road for Labor Day vacation. I miss him. It's very hard not to see him every day. It's been a long time since we lived on different continents.

Finding out Matan has missed a few assignments in another class, I feel like I've dropped the ball there. I don't probe him quite enough and he usually does manage his homework (eventually), but I think I need to insist on more detailed information.

I think I've got the cello lessons set up to start this week.

I don't have a driver for evenings yet and am not quite sure how to solve this. Maybe it will be taxis.

So far behind in Bangla after only 2 weeks!

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. You are okay! You are amazing! You are going to get it all figured out, sooner, or later, or even later than that . . . but it'll be okay.
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete