Thursday, September 17, 2009

home internet access

I've gotten to the point that the internet working at home is a pleasant surprise. Occasional. Nice when it happens. Not something to get frustrated about.

Work access is good, but this morning, I didn't have my pictures of yesterday's flooded streets here with me (actually the camera is, but the cable for downloading isn't here). Also, at my office, I tend to be pretty busy with work.

So I can go to the American club where I've figured out the internet wireless connection (sounds simple, but it took me quite awhile). I spent a very nice Tuesday morning and early afternoon there this week. Didn't mean to stay quite so long, but since it was pouring and there was skype, I stayed for quite awhile.

I'll try to catch up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment