Tuesday, January 12, 2010

another cold

knocks me out a bit. even the out-of-town beauty of the Savar campus was not enough to make me feel better. the commute was just more than it was worth. left the house at 7:30am to get there by 10am? I think it's barely 10 miles up the road. The return trip in the afternoon, with terrible traffic (I mean the kind that the driver thought was so bad that he got off the main road and cut through a market...), took less than an hour to get home. hmmm. less than an hour to go 10 miles and that's good?

can we say comfort food? bread pudding cooking. glad that the humous was already made. ready to curl up under the blankets.

I'll catch up another time.

1 comment:

  1. Any pictures of the Savar campus? It was so beautiful!! A college?? You contunue to amaze me with all your travel experiences.Mom

    ReplyDelete