Friday, January 29, 2010

another class completed at HEED language center

The center is moving down the street for those who might come back looking for it. My phonetics II class consists of two nuns, Sr Helen and Sr Mallow, from the Phillipines, one retired fellow, Murray, from New Zealand (here long-term) and one Australian, Leah, who recently married a Bengali guy. Our teachers were Sultana and Jean.



Murray and his wife have purchased this rickshaw for the guy who drives it. He's independent most of the week and then on the weekends works for them for a salary. That's Murray's wedding picture (I think) on the back of the rickshaw.



I'm going to continue next month with private tutoring, one hour a day, three days a week. On the days I don't teach, since I found it really difficult to get to the Bangla classes when I was thinking more about upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment