Friday, October 23, 2009

pizza in the oven

some days we don't even pretend to eat local cuisine. I was going to wait until we could get the local bakery's pizza base when I remembered that I have yeast. So I just tried to remember how mom made pizza: yeast/sugar/warm water, flour, salt, oil? hope I didn't leave anything important out. It felt and tasted right. We have pepperoni and shredded cheese. all we need now is electricity for the next half hour.

rehydrated today. put a container of crystal lite into a 2 liter bottle of water and drank pretty much the whole thing. when I don't feel like drinking water, I know I have to figure out a way to get it in.

no rain lately and not quite as hot. wash dries quickly. dust accumulates rapidly. definitely a change in seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment